← Return


Every year, thousands of people enter the United States to live and work using an immigrant visa. And while this is a food place to start, an immigrante visa is limited and is not permanent. This can cause some anxiety for families hoping to attain the 'American Dream' of living, working, and enjoying life in the U.S.

IF you are currently using an immigrant visa but want to extend your stay or become a permanent resident, you may need an Adjustment of Status.

At Attorney Eric Price, we help clients throughout California with all manner of immigration law needs. Our skilled immigration attorneys know how important it is for you to maintain your immigration status, or adjust your status as your life changes.

What is Adjustment of Status?

Adjustment of Status is a process that allows you to apply to become a lawful permanent resident. In other words, to obtain a Green Card. There are several eligibility categories that allow you to apply. These include:

And Adjustment of Status may allow you to obtain a Green Card without having to return to your home country in order to complete the visa process

How to Get and Adjustment of Status

It is important that all forms are filled out properly and completely, and are filed with the correct office.

Get Help with Adjustment of Status

An Adjustment of Status can be life-changing. It is important that the process is completed properly, and his team can help. We stand beside you every step of the way - from determining eligibility to waiting the 8-14 months it can take to process.